***Stunning 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom end terrace home with garage and attic conversion***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market 1 Clonmore Road
Behind the beautiful period facade lies a surprisingly spacious family home which has been recently renovated to the highest of standards within the last 3 years by its proud current owner providing bright spacious accommodation that will appeal to any discerning purchaser. Decorated throughout with an abundance of style and flair this magnificent home is sure to catch your attention as it is truly one of the finest properties to come to the market in recent years. It provides a peaceful escape from City life only 15 minutes on foot to the heart of Dublin City Centre. There is a pretty rear garden which is extremely private and not overlooked.
On approaching the property, through the original wrought iron gate, it is easy to appreciate the care and attention that has been taken to upgrade this home. Once inside, the accommodation comprises a long hallway which access all areas. Tucked away at the end of the hallway is a beautiful fully tiled family bathroom complete with roll top bath and elegant sanitary ware. The living room to the front of the property has solid wooden floors and a cast iron fireplace which overlooks the front garden. The kitchen/dining and reception room is spacious with custom fitted units at floor and eye level and there is ample space to dine and relax in front of the solid fuel stove. From here there is access to a very private and low maintenance garden area to the rear which is and bordered by raised planter beds. There is a large Garage that can also be accessed from the rear garden that is plumbed and also has an electric supply.
Upstairs, there is a master double bedroom which overlooks the front garden with feature cast oirn fireplace and solid wood flooring. To the rear is a second large double bedroom again with wood flooring. Also to the rear is a second fully tiled modern bathroom suite again with luxury sanitary ware and fittings. The large attic has been converted which could be used for a variety of purposes.
This beautiful property is within close proximity of every conceivable amenity, both social and essential, to include shops, restaurants, schools, parks, and numerous sporting facilities. Clonmore Road also benefits from a good public transport system with Drumcondra Rail Station and Dublin Bus routes close by and the M1/M50 & Dublin Airport are within easy driving distance. The Dart is available in nearby Fairview while the city centre and IFSC are within walking distance.
Viewing is highly recommended as interest will be high.
Viewing is by appointment only
Garage to side
Triple glazed throughout
Show house condition
Very quiet and mature residential area
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.