SUPERB, EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH ANNEXE/GRANNY FLAT AND ATTIC CONVERSION ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES.
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 1 Dale Road to the market for sale.
This superb property situated on highly sought after development in stillorgan.
The dwelling offers bright, spacious and flexible living accommodation, currently comprising of a three bedroom semi detached with full attic conversion plus a annexe/granny flat comprising, bedroom, shower room and kitchen/living area. This fine home will appeal to families and extended families looking for a separate self-contained annexe.
The property offers huge potential to reconfigure to one large family home. The main house comprises of a large sitting room with open antique fireplace, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room with open fire, conservatory, three great size bedrooms, family bathroom and W.C, huge attic bedroom/living area.
To the rear/side is a large west facing garden and to the front is a large front garden with off-street driveway.
Properties of this caliber, potential and location rarely come to the market and an internal inspection comes highly recommended.
To view this property today call 01-490-0700.
Sitting room: windows to front aspect, feature (open) antique fireplace.
Kitchen/breakfast room: windows to rear aspect, sliding wooden doors leading to conservatory, double glazed UPVC door leading to back garden, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with work surfaces,breakfast bar and tiled splash-backs, inset stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, double gas cooker with stainless steel extractor and integrated fridge.
Utility Room: washer,dryer machines, W.C, storage units, pvc door leading to rear.
Hallway: Solid wooden front door with high gloss finish, stairs to first floor, door to kitchen, sitting room and door to annexe.
Landing: solid wooden floors,bedroom and bathroom access with stairs to attic conversion.
Bedroom 1: windows to rear aspect, solid wooden floors.
Bedroom 2: windows to front aspect, solid wooden floors and sliderobes.
Bedroom 3: windows to front aspect,solid wooden floors and stand alone storage units.
Bathroom: obscure glass window to rear aspect, hand basin, polished Porcelain flooring, fully tiled walls, bath with Mira shower over and splash-screen, stainless steel towel radiator. W.C/separate.
Attic room: Velux window to rear aspect, plastered ceiling and walls and eaves storage.
Bedroom: windows to front aspect. Solid wooden floor.
Shower room: double frosted glazed window, ceramic tiled walls and flooring, hand basin and W.C.
Kitchen/Living Area: Double doors to rear aspect, solid timber flooring, eye and base level kitchen units, stainless steel sink & drainer, gas cooker and fridge/freezer.
Wood burning stove with terracotta tiled surround.
Rear Garden: large paved patio,west facing on corner plot, pebbled flower beds,shed to rear of property.
Front: paved path, flower beds, driveway parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.