Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market 1 Derry Road. This renovated 3 bedroom end of terrace home is ready to welcome it’s new owners.
Upon entering the property, you’re welcomed by the light filled, south facing living area with feature fireplace. Leading through the double doors in the living area you’ll find the open-plan dining / kitchen extension, utility room, WC and shower.
The kitchen leads out onto the garden and can be accessed through the side entrance. Upstairs are 2 double bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. There’s room to extend to the side of the property; subject to PP. Double glazed windows throughout and new boiler.
1 Derry Drive is in close proximity to Dublin City Centre, close to sport amenities, children play area, shopping area and many public transport links.
Early viewing of this property is highly recommended. Viewing by appointment only.
Central Gas Heating
South facing front garden
Off Street Parking
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.