***LARGE THREE BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM FAMILY HOME ON CORNER PLOT WITH POTENTIAL TO EXTEND STPP IN FIRHOUSE***
Shane Hanevy & Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 1 Ferncourt Close to market. Presented in need of some cosmetic work and modernization throughout this bright and spacious family home is ideally located on a quiet road within walking distance of local shops, schools, pubs, churches and parks all close by.
This property briefly comprises of a lounge, open-plan kitchen/diner opening onto a large rear garden, downstairs bathroom, three good size bedrooms, master en suite and family bathroom. To the front is off street parking for multiple cars and to the rear a generous sized garden with potential to extend on the side and rear subject to planning.
Many additional benefits include, gas-fired central heating, full double glazing throughout and fitted wardrobes. To view this fine property please call today on 01 490 0700.
Living room: 5.03m x 3.31m – Double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, laminate wood flooring, feature open fireplace, double doors to kitchen.
Kitchen/Diner: 5.42m x 5.88m – Laminate wood flooring, tiled floor in kitchen area, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, breakfast bar, integrated hob, cooker and freestanding fridge freezer, dishwasher, dryer and washing machine.
Downstairs Toilet: 1.89m x 0.8 – Tiled floor, obscure glass window to side aspect, WC & WHB.
Hallway: 1.77m x 1.72m – Timber front door with obscure glass panels, laminate wood flooring, carpeted stairs to first floor.
Landing: 2.21m x 2.84m – Carpeted.
Bedroom 1: 3.95m x 3.63m – Double glazed uPVC window to rear aspect, carpet flooring and fitted wardrobe.
En suite: 1.7m x 1.5m – Tiled floor and shower area, shower, WHB & WC.
Bedroom 2: 4.37m x 3.09m – Double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, carpet flooring and fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3: 2.86m x 2.26m – Double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, carpet flooring.
Bathroom: 1.89m x 1.85m – Double glazed uPVC obscure glass window to side aspect, tiled floor and bath area, bath with shower over, hand basin and W.C.
Rear Garden: Large corner plot mainly laid to lawn providing potential to extend and storage shed.
Front Garden: Paved driveway with lawn to left providing off-street parking for multiple cars.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.