***ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS: SUPERB THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN NEED OF MODERNISATION ON SOUGHT AFTER ROAD. EXCELLENT LOCATION, DODDER VALLEY PARK AT BOTTOM OF ROAD, SHORT WALK TO TALLAGHT VILLAGE AND WEST-FACING, PRIVATE REAR GARDEN*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 1 Seskin View Avenue to the market for sale. This lovely, bright and spacious three bedroom family home is ideally located on this much sought after road close to Tallaght village will all amenities close by (shops, schools, parks, The Square Shopping Centre, Tallaght Hospital, bus and road routes, N81, M50 and N7).
In need of full modernisation this property provides a blank canvass to any discerning buyer and is sure to appeal to first time buyers.
Briefly this property comprises of a sitting room with feature (open) fireplace, open-plan kitchen/diner to the rear with a further feature (open) fireplace, three great size bedrooms and bathroom. To the rear is a private, west-facing rear garden and to the front a smaller garden with off-street driveway parking.
To view this fine property please call us on 01 490 0700.
Sitting room: 4.01m x 3.86m with full-height windows to front aspect, exposed wooden floorboards and feature (open) fireplace with brick surround and wood mantle.
Kitchen/diner: 5.91m 3.52m with twin windows to rear aspect, side door to garden, exposed wood floorboards, feature (open) fireplace with brick surround and wood mantle, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink & drainer.
Hallway: 3.31m x 1.92m: Covered porchway and wood front door with obscure glass side window to hallway with exposed wooden floorboards and stairs to first floor.
Landing: 2.76m x 1.85m with obscure glass window to side aspect and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 4.24m x 3.96m with windows to front aspect and exposed wooden floorboards.
Bedroom 2: 3.72m x 3.34m with windows to rear aspect and exposed wooden floorboards.
Bedroom 3: 3.03m x 2.52m with windows to front aspect and exposed wooden floorboards.
Bathroom: 2.27m x 1.69m with obscure glass window to rear aspect, exposed wooden floorboards, tiled shower area, hand basin and W.C.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.