Castle Estate Agents are delighted to bring this 3 Bedroom terraced property to the market. Lissadel Avenue is in a very convenient location just off the main Crumlin Road. Crumlin Hospital is a short distance away and it is a very family friendly area with schools and leisure facilities in the vicinity. There are bus routes close by on the Crumlin Road providing very easy access to the City Centre.
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway, living room, kitchen and dining room, 3 bedrooms and a main bathroom with separate toilet.
Outside to the front, there is a large drive-in and gated side entrance.
To the rear, there is a large garden to with ample room to extend subject to planning permission.
This property is a real gem and awaits its lucky new owners.
Double Glazed Windows
Bright and Spacious Accommodation
Potential to Extend
Shaker Style Kitchen
Close Proximity to Crumlin’s Children’s Hospital & Luas Line
Gated Side Entrance
Ideal First Time Purchase
Must be seen to be Appreciated
Energy Performance Indicator:279.71 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.