Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present no 10 The Nurseries, Ballybrack to the market.
This truly stunning 4/5 bed detached family home is presented in show house condition throughout, tucked away in a quiet cul de sac literally only minutes from Ballybrack Village.
This property features an exquisite landscaped rear and side garden, as well as off street parking for up to four cars. Built in 2002, this contemporary light filled detached private home is only one of ten in this private enclave.
The ground floor accommodation briefly consists of a bright and spacious entrance hall with 16ft high ceiling and velux window, solid hardwood flooring and understairs storage. Living room with open fireplace and solid hardwood flooring overlooks the front garden aspect. A large Kitchen /Dining with tiled flooring and separate pantry/ utility, with Patio doors leading to the private rear Garden and decking area. Two double bedrooms and a family bathroom complete the ground floor accommodation.
Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms with Master en-suite and a second family bathroom .
The free flowing aspect of the accommodation benefits from sunlight all day long, making it an ideal home for entertaining. The location is second to none, with amenities including a range of shops, cafes and restaurants and is only 15 minutes walk from Killiney Dart Station, as well as the beautiful coastal suburbs of Killiney, Dalkey and Shankill.
This house comes highly recommended for viewing.
4/5 bedrooms – 3 bathrooms
Gated off street parking(wired for Electric)
Landscaped rear and side gardens with decking
Private cul de sac
Solid wood flooring throughout
Presented in show house condition
Entrance Hall 4.4m X 2m (7ft x 14ft) (16ft High Ceiling)
Living Room 3.75m X 4.42m (12ft X 14.ft7)
Second Reception/optional Guest Bedroom 1– 3.04m X 3.16m (10ft X 10ft3)
Bedroom 2 Double – (Ground Floor) – 2.98m X 2.93m (9ft7 X 10ft)
Bathroom 1 (Ground Floor) -1.9m X 1.95m (6ft2 X 6ft3)
Kitchen/Dining -5.06m X 3.75m (16ft6 X 12ft3)
Utility 1.67m X 3.12m (5ft 4 X 10ft2 )
First Floor Master Bedroom -3.04m X 3.98m (9ft 9 X 11ft)
En Suite – 2.19m X 2.11m (7ft X 6ft 9)
Bedroom 4 – Double -2.89m X 3.76m (9ft4 X 10ft 3)
Bedroom 5- Double – 3.77m X 2.83m (12ft3 X 10ft2)
Bathroom 2 – 2.94m X 1.60m ( 9ft6 X 5ft2)
OUTSIDE Driveway L .15ft Garden – 16.8m X7.4m (22ft x57ft)
Garden Shed 3m x3.6m (11ft8 X 9ft.8)
BER: C3 BER No.100096551 Energy Performance Indicator:217.73 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.