***STUNNING THREE BEDROOM (TWO BATHROOM) SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME IN SHOW HOME CONDITION. LOCATED ON QUIET CUL-DE-SAC, SOUGHT AFTER OLD BAWN DEVELOPMENT*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 10 Watermill Lawn to the market. This stunning three bedroom semi-detached family home is presented in show home condition throughout and has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners. This beautifully maintained property offers bright and deceptively spacious living accommodation and is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac on the ever popular Old Bawn development. Situated close to all local amenities (local shops, schools, parks and road and bus routes) and with Tallaght Village a short walk away this superb property briefly comprises of a sitting room with feature fireplace (inset wood burning stove), stunning open-plan kitchen/diner, utility room, downstairs W.C., three double bedrooms and family bathroom.
This lovely family home also has a single garage with power and light that could easily be converted to provide additional living space as well as a good size, private rear garden, to the front is a gated driveway providing off-street parking for two vehicles. Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, double glazed porch, integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes and a large attic.
Properties of this caliber rarely come to the market and an internal inspection of this exceptional property comes highly recommended.
Call today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 4.25m x 3.84m with double glazed, full-height windows to front aspect, superior laminate flooring, feature fireplace with wrought iron surround, marble hearthstone and wood mantelpiece and inset wood burning stove, double doors to kitchen/diner and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/diner: 5.93m x 3.90m with double glazed, French doors to rear aspect, double glazed windows to rear aspect, superior laminate flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with Granite work surfaces, integrated oven, Halogen hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink and coved ceiling.
Hallway: 3.81m x 1.93m: Enclosed, double glazed porch leading to wood front door with leaded light obscure glass panels and side windows, superior laminate flooring, under-stairs fitted storage, stairs to first floor and coved ceiling.
Utility room: 2.40m x 2.36m with UPVC rear door to garden, superior laminate flooring, space for washing machine with plumbing, space for dryer, door to garage and door to W.C.
W.C.: 1.38m x 1.16m with double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, superior laminate flooring, fully tiled walls, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 3.66m x 1.78m with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, hot press and loft access hatch.
Master bedroom: 4.02m x 3.26m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 4.02m x 3.26m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, laminate flooring, fitted wardrobes and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 3: 2.95m x 2.60m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.23m x 1.64m with double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, bath with Triton shower over and splash-screen, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garage: With power and light
Garden: Mainly laid to lawn with hedgerow and panel fencing borders and large metal storage shed.
Front: Large, gated driveway with off-street parking for two vehicles.
Energy Performance Indicator:295.80 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.