DETACHED PROPERTY WITH LARGE CORNER SITE DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL.(Subject to Planning Permission)
Viewing by appointment only Please register your interest with the Agent.
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present no 10 Whitecliff to the market.
A superbly positioned detached family home enjoying an enviable corner position and benefiting from a very large and private south facing rear garden. The large garden site offers excellent development potential for those wishing to extend the property (subject to planning permission.) This property provides bright and spacious accommodation originally a 4 bed but is now presented as a 3 Bed 3 bath with an extended master bedroom and ensuite. The property further benefits from a large paved driveway providing off street parking for a number of vehicles and is situated in a most sought after development next to host of local amenities including St. Endas Park and Marlay Park.
Accommodation comprises of a wide entrance hall, a spacious living room with picture frame window over looking the front garden, a large open plan kitchen/dining, leading into a Conservatory with a delightful outlook onto the stunning south facing rear garden.
Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms the master bedroom is extremely large with ensuite overlooking the rear garden and views towards the Dublin Mountains, and a modern family size bathroom. Outside to the rear is a stunning mature garden extending to c 65 feet in length and 70ft in width. The garden which is laid in lawn, with mature shrubs and trees has a patio area and garden shed with dual pedestrian side access The front is paved with off street parking for a number of vehicles with plants and shrubs surrounding.
The location is second to none with every conceivable amenity within easy reach including all the shops and facilities in Rathfarnham Village and also Rathfarnham shopping centre. Nutgrove Shopping Centre and Dundrum Town Centre are all within a short commute as well as numerous local and highly regarded primary and secondary schools within walking distance. There are numerous bus routes on your door step not to mention the close proximity to the M50 making easy access to all areas.
This very impressive property provides spacious, light-filled and well proportioned accommodation. 10 Whitecliff also offers the lucky buyer potential to extend subject to planning permission.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Enviable corner position offering excellent development potential.
Stunning South West facing rear garden
Cul de sac location
PVC Double Glazed Windows
1,540 sq.ft/145 sq.m including car port
Detached 3 Bed/3 Bath family home
Large Driveway and Carport
Side Access to either side of the Property
Oil fired central heating
Sought after location
Next to St.Endas Park & Marlay Park
Beside bus routes 15B, 61 & 161
Hallway: 5’05” x 10’00”
Wide entrance hallway with wood flooring, alarm point, storage cabinet.
Shower Room: Comprising fully tiled shower unit whb and wc
Living room: 17’07” x 16’04”
Bright and spacious living room with open fireplace, hardwood flooring with large picture farme window .
Kitchen/Dining: 23’11” x 13’07”
Large and bright open plan Kitchen/Dining , with cherry wood fitted kitchen, tiled flooring, part tiled walls spacious diningarea and reception room with patio doors leading into the
Conservatory PVC 13”x11.6 “
A delightful outlook onto the south facing rear garden. Cermanic tiled flooring and double folding doors leading to the rear garden.
Landing: 17’06” x 5’08”
Large landing with hot linen press, storage cabinet, attic access and carpeted flooring
Master Bedroom 21’04” x 10’10
Spacious master bedroom with ensuite, built in wardrobes, aspect over the rear garden and views towards the Dublin Mountains.
Ensuite bathroom shower, wc, whb and window for natural ventilation
Bedroom 2: 8’10” x 11’5″
Double bedroom with built in wardrobes .
Bedroom 3: 8’05” x11’04”
Bathroom: 8’11” x 5’04”
Spacious modern family bathroom which is fully tiled, comprising bath, wc, whb and window for natural ventilation
Outside: To the rear is a sunny South West facing garden (65.ft x 70.ft) which is laid in lawn with mature shrubbery and trees not overlooked the garden is walled with hedges and fencing providing shelter and seclusion and gated pedestrian side dual access leading to the front of the property and large paved driveway providing and car port with off street parking for a number of vehicles.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.