100 Bunting Road, Walkinstown, Dublin 12
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 100 Bunting Road new to the market for sale. This well maintained, loved family home awaits it’s new owners to put their own stamp to it and call it their own. Although it would benefit from modernisation, the new owners can move in and make changes over time.
The property boasts a big entrance hall, a large living space with fireplace at the front and at the back a large open plan dining and living area with fireplace. The big south-facing extension to the back houses the open plan dining/living and kitchen area. The skylight in the kitchen and the massive, wall-to-wall, nearly floor-to-ceiling window in the dining area allows for ample light to roam about. Leading outside from the kitchen you’ll find the south-facing back garden and shed. Upstairs you’ll find two good size bedrooms, a smaller single bedroom and the bathroom. At the front is off-street parking for two cars.
The location is great on this very popular road. Easy access to and from the city centre with ample bus routes very close by. Close to local amenities, local shops, schools, parks, LUAS, bus and road routes.
Viewing is recommended and by appointment only.
South-Facing extension to the back
Massive window in dining area.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.