****SUPERB 3 BED SEMI DETACHED WITH GARAGE AND EXTENDED KITCHEN*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 102 Rockfield Avenue, a truly special, modernised and extended semi-detached family home perfectly positioned in this mature and much sought after residential road. No expense has been spared to make this a superb contemporary family home which was refurbished to an exceptionally high standard. This large property offers light-filled and well-proportioned accommodation which functions and flows effortlessly for modern family living. This fine family home has been extremely well maintained throughout and still provides excellent potential to extend to the rear or side should you needs require more space (subject to planning).
Accommodation downstairs comprises of a wide entrance porch with doors leading to the hall with a guest WC , livingroom, kitchen/dining room. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms (two spacious doubles and one single) and a family bathroom. The attic provides all important additional storage. The rear garden area is perfect for enjoying and entertaining during the long summer evenings which is private and laid in lawn with plants, shrubs, and trees. There is a large garage and side access . To the front is a gated driveway providing ample off-street parking.
The tree lined location is second to none being close to all amenities, local shops, bars and restaurants within close proximity to the M50. Both Terenure and Templogue villages and all they have to offer are also close by. Public transport is well catered for with bus routes 150 and 15A both just a short stroll away.
Large rear garden
Off street parking to front
Large 3 bedroom family home
Large side garage
Potential to extend (sub to p.p.)
Bright light filled & spacious accommodation
Tree lined sought after location
Beside bus routes 15A and 150
Close to both Terenure and Templeogue villages
Near some of Dublin’s finest primary & secondary schools
Porch: 1.81m x 1.94m – Triple Glazed, slate flooring.
Hallway: 2.1m x 4.17m – Wide entrance hallway with solid wood flooring, under stair storage, alarm point, smoke alarm and coving, guest WC.
Sitting room: 4.17m x 3.66m – Spacious sitting room with open Spanish marble fireplace, solid wood flooring, centre rose and coving.
Living room: 3.62m x 3.49m – Large living room with solid wood flooring
Kitchen: 5.46m x 2.96m – Fully Fitted cream kitchen, with wooden worktops, and ceramic tiled floor with door to garage and French doors to rear garden.
Landing: with doors to
Bedroom 1: 3.51m x 3.94m – Spacious double bedroom with carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 2: 3.68m x 3.65m – Double bedroom with carpet flooring and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.89nm x 2.61m – Single bedroom with carpet and built in wardrobe.
Outside: To the rear is a private rear garden. This garden benefits from a sunny orientation and is laid in lawn with tree’s. Large garage and side access. To the front is gated off street parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.