Castle Estates powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present this immaculate two bedroom house with a large attic conversion which is currently used are a third ensuite bedroom. This property comes to the market in turn key condition and ready for immediate occupancy. Situated just minutes from Baldoyle Village with shops, schools and all local amenities practically on the doorstep. Red Arches offers an interesting mix of apartments and houses and is just a short stroll to both the park and the coast. The Clongriffin DART station is also a few minutes’ walk from the property making for easy access to the city and beyond.
Ground floor consists of an entrance hallway with under stair storage and a large guest bathroom. To the front of the property is a bright and spacious kitchen/dining room which comes full fitted with new appliances. To the rear is a large living room which spans the width of the property and has a feature fireplace with an electric fire inset. Living room gives access to a decking area along with a beautifully landscaped rear communal garden.
The kitchen comes fully fitted with wall and base units and is complete with integrated appliances.
First floor consists of a large landing which leads to two bedrooms and the main family bathroom, both bedrooms come with built in wardrobes and the master bedroom with a large ensuite and south facing balcony.
Second floor consists of a large attic conversion which is currently used as a third bedroom and contains an ensuite, walk in wardrobe, eave storage and two large velux windows.
Located just minutes from Baldoyle village, Red Arches is also within a few kilometres of Portmarnock and Sutton with Howth and Malahide within a short drive along with the newly built walk/cycle path which links Portmarknock
The coastal village of Baldoyle has become increasingly popular over the last few years as it offers the best of both worlds for modern day living with beautiful coastal walks and a wide variety of sports clubs to suit all disciplines.
The area is well served by public transport and the M50/M1 motorway network can be easily reached making for easy access to the Airport, Dublin City Centre and beyond.
Three large bedrooms
Newly fitted boiler and water tank
Adjacent Clongriffin DART station
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270