Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are delighted to introduce 106 Whitehall Road West to the market. This stunning 3 bed property is presented in turn key condition throughout. The property has been extensively upgraded, external walls insulated and remodeled for modern living.
A feeling of space and brightness is witnessed throughout this property. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway with wood laminate flooring. To the front sits a comfortable and luxurious living room with laminated wood flooring and feature fireplace. To the rear a bright and spacious Kitchen/Dining ,the kitchen is fully integrated and large patio doors open onto a private well maintained rear garden . On the first floor there are 3 spacious bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes and a fully tiled Family Bathroom.
This property also benefits from an extra long driveway with off street parking for up to 3 cars. To the rear of the property there is lane way access, and two block built sheds both wired for electricity.
Situated on Whitehall Road West, a mature and hidden gem of a location, this property provides easy access to all areas including Terenure, Rathgar, Templeogue Village, Rathmines and the City Centre. The best of schools both primary and secondary on its doorstep such as Terenure College and Templeogue College as well as the best of sports facilities/clubs and parks such as St. Mary’s RFC and Bushy Park. The M-50 is a short distance away and provides easy access to most major route-ways as well as an express route to Dublin Airport. A truly great property located in a quite haven which must be seen to be appreciated.
Double Glazed windows throughout
Newly fitted kitchen fully integrated appliances.
Fully tiled Modern bathroom
Rear lane-way access
Insulated external walls
Close Proximity to Terenure, Rathgar, Templeogue Village, Rathmines and the City Centre
Entrance Hall 3.35m x 1.25m. Laminated Wood Flooring.
Living Room 4.16m x3.58m. Laminated Wood Flooring, Feature Fireplace.
Kitchen/Dining 6.35m x 3.40m Laminated Wood Flooring . Range of wall and floor units. Integrated appliances. Including oven,hob dishwasher and washing machine .Patio doors to the rear garden.
Bathroom 2.06m X 1.7 6m Tiled Floor. Part tiled walls.Bath with Triton electric shower, WC and Wash hand basin.
Bedroom 1 Front Aspect 4.2m x 3.58 m Laminated wood flooring Built in Wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 4m x 3.4 Carpet flooring Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 2.88 x 2.54 Laminate wood flooring built in storage.
BER C2 107418303
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
Please complete this form to receive off market listing details.