Castle Estate Agents-Powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present to the market, this beautifully presented and spacious one bedroom apartment includes appliances and with a designated parking space.
Situated on the third floor with well proportioned accommodation, the living spaces are bathed in natural light resulting in a warm and welcoming atmosphere throughout. Presented in excellent decorative order throughout, it leaves nothing for it’s new owners to do except unpack, boasting use of wooden flooring in the living area as part of its high standard of finish.
Among the many notable features on offer, are ample storage, and a full-length balcony which provides an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing, where the tranquil nature of this sought-after development can really be appreciated.
This popular development offers several amenities, including a Centra shop, pharmacy, eateries, medical centre and creche. The 114 bus which services the development goes to Blackrock DART via the LUAS in the Industrial Estate in Sandyford. The M50, Dundrum Town Centre, Marlay Park and the Dublin Mountains are all within a 5 minute commute.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270