***SUPERB, EXTENDED, THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM FAMILY HOME, GREAT LOCATION WITH SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 107 Errigal Road to the market for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This tastefully extended property offers bright and spacious living accommodation that briefly comprises of a sitting room, second reception room, bright kitchen/diner, three great size bedrooms, family bathroom and downstairs shower room.
Masny additional benefits include, full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, integrated appliances and fitted wardrobes.
This lovely family home is ideally located just a stones throw from Our Lady’s Childrens Hospital with all local amenities (shops,schools, parks bus and road routes) all close by.
To the rear is a good size, south-facing garden and to the front off-street parking for two vehicles.
To view this fine property please call us today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: Double glazed windows to front aspect.
Reception room 2: 3.60m x 3.40m Solid wood flooring and feature (open) fireplace with tile surround opening onto kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 5.15m x 3.84m with double glazed French doors to rear aoect and garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with block-effect work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor, washing machine with plumbing and fridge/freezer.
Hallway: 4.17m x 1.75m UPVC front door with obscure glass Georgian style panels, ceramic tiled flooring, under-stairs storage, stairs to first floor and door to shower room.
Shower room: 1.61m x 1.60m with ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 1: Double glazed windows to front aspect.
Bedroom 2: Double glazed windows to rear aspect.
Bedroom 3: Double glazed windows to front aspect.
Bathroom: 1.77m x 1.76m Double glazed, obscure glass window to rear aspect, linoleum flooring, fully tiled walls, shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: South-facing laid to lawn and brick-built shed.
Front: Off-street parking for two vehicles.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.