***Large Extended 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 reception end terrace house for sale***
Castle Estate Agents are proud to present new to the market no. 107 Keeper Road. This large 3 bed end terrace property has been massively extended and would make for a fine family home. Situated in this ever popular location of Dublin 12 no. 107 is surrounded by a host of local amenities to include schools, shops, parks and sports facilities to mention a few. Also serviced by a wide range of public transport making for easy access to Dublin City centre and surrounding areas as well as the Red LUAS line within a five minute walk from your door. The M50 and N7 motorways are within minutes drive from the property making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties.
The property itself briefly consists of Entrance hallway, large front reception room with wood flooring and feature fireplace. Beyond this is a large fully fitted kitchen and dining room. To the rear is a large extension housing a back hallway leading to a and large fully tiled bathroom and also a large second reception room (or fourth bedroom) with French doors to a huge rear is a sunny & private garden. The perfect for enjoying fine sun evenings.
Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms one of which contains an en suite and a large single bedroom.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended as interest will be high.
Viewing by appointment only.
On Street parking
Double Glazed throughout
Massively extended to rear
Large private sunny garden
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
Register your interest in this and similar properties
Our Clients Have Their Say
We were very impressed with Peter from the moment we met him and I have to say he exceeded our expectations. As promised, he found us a buyer at a price that we needed to be able to afford to move (higher then several of our neighbours achieved recently). I cannot recommend Peter and Castle enough. Every member of staff I spoke with was incredibly easy to speak to, professional and efficient. Thanks all, it’s been a pleasure doing business with you.
Peter promised to remove all the stress from this process for me and I have to say it was the simplest move I have ever made. He did a fantastic job and I want to thank him again for all his hard work and advice.
Marian – this is the easiest recommendation I have ever given for professional services. Thank you so much for your patience, professionalism and work ethic. Hope you enjoy the wine. We will do business again I’m sure.
No Sale – No Charge, no hassle, no-brainer! Thanks Mick, it went even smoother than you said it would. Hope this will do for the new website! Wishing you continued success. From John, Linda and the kids
This is the second property I have sold with Eugene and he has yet to let me down. Hopefully I won’t be moving again anytime soon Eugene, but if I do, you’ll be getting the call. Best of luck, keep up the good work.
More than happy to give a testimonial Eugene, and will be singing your praises for a long time to come.Thanks so much for everything and for sticking with us! Chat soon.
Mark, just a quick note to say thanks a million for all your help. I didn’t expect everything to go so well to be honest. If I know of anyone thinking about moving I’ll definitely pass your details on. Thanks again.
Simone I just wanted to drop you a quick mail to say thank you for everything. I couldn’t have afforded to test the market with the house vacant and no rental income coming in, so the fact that you found tenants for a short term lease while also for sale, made the difference between me actually selling and not. Thanks so much again, hope to talk to you soon.
Hi Mark. Just wanted to thank you for everything. You represented us brilliantly & was straight and honest from the beginning with no bulls**t. We will be recommending you to others!
I just wanted to say a “Thank you” to David in Castle estates for all his help with the selling of my Father’s house. David was very professional and was always in contact with us whenever we needed him. Thank you again for the 100% service that you have provided to myself and Dad, David. It was great doing business with you and I would highly recommend your services to anyone buying or selling.
I have been looking for a property for some time through various agencies. I want to commend the agents on their attention to detail, their professionalism and the manner in which they present themselves and dealt with my inquiries. Ross in particular has been most helpful and promised to keep me informed of any further properties of similar interest that come to the market and he has been true to his word. This was in marked contrast to my experiences with other real estate […]
Paul O’Connor was great to deal with. He helped with everything from start to finish on the sale of our home and even offered to help with the moving of our furniture to our new home. We couldn’t recommend Paul and Castle estate agents more, he was brilliant.
Dear Marion. Thanks you so much for everything you did to get the house sold and for all your support. You went above and beyond 🙂
It has been a pleasure to work with Castle, and especially Marion. Should I ever be in the market again, I will call on your services.
“I just wanted to say a big thank you, to all the team at Castle Estate Agent in Crumlin, especially Peter. Peter made selling our house much easier with his professional approach, open communication, knowledge of our area and his eye for detail in marketing our house. He was honest and reliable and I would highly recommend him and Castle Estate Agent’s to anyone thinking of selling”
‘’Picking Castle Estates and particularly Michael O’Flaherty to sell my house was the best decision I could have made. Michael kept us in formed every step of the way from the valuation to the timely sale of the house. I have no doubt he got me the best possible price for my house. Could not recommend Michael or Castle Estate agents enough’’ Thanks Again
It was a pleasure to deal with Simone from start to finish. She offered excellent advice on marketing the property and it really looked well on Castle’s website, she was also accurate with her valuation. Throughout she was available to discuss any matters which arose and I felt she really went the extra mile to market the property. I’d strongly recommend her to any prospective sellers as a professional and interested agent.