Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 108 Old Bawn Road to the market.
This three bedroom family home is presented in very good order throughout and offers bright and very spacious living accommodation with potential to further improve. Ideally located on the much sought after Old Bawn Road, No 108 is just a short walk from Tallaght Village with all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, bus and road routes) close by and briefly comprises of sitting room with feature fireplace, kitchen / dining room and additional living accommodation with en suite to the side at ground floor. Upstairs are three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom.
To the front of the property is a large driveway with off street parking for up to two cars and garden with an enclosed porch to the hallway. To the rear is a good size, private garden with shed.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.