***4/5 BED SEMI-DETACHED WITH SITE (Subject to P.P)***
Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams Ireland are delighted to present this fine 4/5 bed semi- detached family home to the market. Positioned on a mature road minutes of schools, shops and an array of amenities . There is a great sense of light and space throughout .
This superb location needs little introduction being a stones throw from both Terenure and Templeogue villages. No. 109 is within walking distance of a selection of well established junior and senior schools such as Our Lady’s School, Terenure College,Templeogue College and St Pius X junior schools. Recreational and shopping facilities are excellent with Bushy Park, St. Mary’s College RFC, Rathfarnham Shopping Centre and all the amenities of Terenure and Templeogue villages just a short stroll away. A selection of bus services provides easy access to the city centre and the property also enjoys the added bonus of easy access to the M50 motorway network.
Accommodation briefly comprises of wide entrance hall,Guest WC,Downstairs bedroon/playroom, living room with double doors to dining room, spacious kitchen/dining room, garage , upstairs there are 4 bedrooms,and the main family bathroom .
* potential for additional adjoining house, subject to planning
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.