***BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM SEMI-D ON CORNER PLOT WITH LARGE, PRIVATE SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN***
Shane Hanevy & Castle Estate Agents are thrilled to present 11 Ballynakelly Court to the market for sale. This property sits in brilliant condition throughout and is ready for occupation by new owners immediately. This bright and spacious property is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac within a short walk of Newcastle village and all the amenities it has to offer. Local shops, schools and parks are all close by with the N7 & M50 a few minutes drive away also.
No. 11 briefly comprises of a large sitting room with gas fire place and double patio doors opening onto the larger than usual south facing garden. Fully fitted kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, large, utility/cloakroom/W.C., three great size bedrooms with en-suite shower room to master bedroom, ‘Jack & Jill’ bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and Triton shower. To the front we have ample resident and visitor parking.
Some additional features include, solar panels, double glazed uPVC windows and doors, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms and monitored burglar and smoke alarm systems.
Viewing is highly recommended. Please call today on 01 490 0700.
Sitting room: 4.89m x 3.93m – Double glazed French doors to rear aspect and garden, double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with porcelain surround and gas fire.
Kitchen/diner: 5.63m x 3.00m – Double glazed french doors to small front garden, laminate flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated appliances.
Utility/cloakroom/W.C.: 3.05m x 1.95m
Utility: 1.95m x 1.26m – Ceramic tiled flooring, work surfaces, space for washing machine with plumbing and space for dryer.
Cloakroom/W.C.: 1.95m x 1.65m – Ceramic tiled flooring, half-height tiled walls, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Hallway: 6.54m x 1.81m – Solid wood front door leading to hallway with laminate wood flooring, double glazed window to side aspect, large, under-stairs storage room, additional under-stairs storage, stairs to first floor and alarm pad.
Landing: 4.00m x 2.05m – Galleried landing with double glazed window to side aspect, hot press and loft access hatch.
Master bedroom: 5.00m x 3.31m – Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and storage, laminate wood flooring and door to en-suite shower room.
En-suite shower room: 1.83m x 1.71m – Ceramic tiled flooring, half-height tiled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 4.75m x 2.69m – Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and storage and door to Jack & Jill family bathroom.
Bedroom 3: 3.80m x 2.00m – Double glazed windows to front aspect and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bathroom: 3.00m x 1.70m – Ceramic tiled flooring, half-height tiled walls, Jacuzzi bath with Triton electric shower over and splash-screen, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Rear Garden: South aspect rear garden laid to lawn with large raised deck area, large side plot with access to front and wooden storage shed.
Front: Small front garden, ample resident and visitor parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.