*****SUPERB TWO BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM BUNGALOW, IMMACULATE CONDITION, COMPLETELY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT (NEW DG WINDOWS AND DOORS, NEW KITCHEN, NEW BATHROOM, NEW EN-SUITE, NEW FLOORS), WITH SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN ON QUIET CUL-DE-SAC, SHORT WALK TO LUAS AND CITYWEST SHOPPING CENTRE****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 11 Corbally Rise to the market. This superb two bedroom semi-detached bungalow has been the subject complete refurbishment by the current owner and is presented in immaculate order throughout. Ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac on this much sought after development within walking distance to the LUAS, Citywest Shopping Centre, local shops schools, parks and road and bus routes (N7, N81, M50) this lovely bungalow offers bright and spacious living accommodation comprising of a large sitting room with log-burning stove, brand new kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms with new en-suite shower room to master and new family bathroom. To the rear is a good size, south-facing rear garden and to the front a smaller lawned garden and off-street driveway parking. An internal inspection of this lovely home comes highly recommended.
To view this exceptional property please call today on 01 490 0700
Sitting Room: 4.82m x 4.37m – Double glazed bay window to front aspect, new semi-solid wood flooring and feature, designer clad chimney breast with inset, wood-burning stove.
Kitchen/Diner: 3.91m x 2.83m – Brand new kitchen with double glazed window to side aspect, wood rear door with obscure glass panel to side aspect and garden, polished Porcelain flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with Granite effect work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, washing machine and spot and under-unit lighting.
Hallway: A covered porch with courtesy lighting leads to a new composite front door, double glazed window to side aspect, new semi-solid wood flooring, hot press, loft access hatch and alarm pad.
Bedroom 1: 3.53m x 3.11m – Double glazed windows to rear aspect, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage and door to en-suite.
En-suite: 1.69m x 1.69m – Fully tiled shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 3.22m x 2.41m – Double glazed windows to rear aspect, new laminate flooring and loft access hatch.
Bathroom: 1.88m x 1.68m – Double glazed Velux/skylight window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, bath with Triton electric shower over and splash-screen, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Private, south-facing rear garden newly laid to lawn with raised deck area, flower and shrub borders, wood built shed with power and TV connection, a second wood built shed,side access to driveway and outside tap.
Front: Newly laid to lawn with driveway parking for 2 vehicles and hedge border, covered porch and gate to side access.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.