This 1 bedroom mid terrace home is the ideal buy for anyone looking to live within a short walk of the city centre.
This property comes to the market in need of renovation, but has fabulous potential.
This is the perfect opportunity to acquire a great home in a prime Dublin 8 location.
Number 11 Harman Street represents the ultimate in city living for the person who wants something a little unique, exciting and conveniently located to the city centre.
Ideally located in an enviable position. It is tucked away in a quiet and mature residential street and offers great ease of access to the city centre with Stephens Green just a short distance away.
The property itself briefly consists of a large open plan reception room with feature fireplace, door leading to bedroom and to the rear is the kitchen and w.c.
Walking Distance of public transport
Internal inspection is recommended, strictly by appointment, to view today call Caroline 01-490-0700
Property Reference :1181-176
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.