Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 11 Millrace Park to the market for sale. Presented in excellent order throughout this superb three bedroom and three bath roomed home offers bright and spacious living accommodation spread over two storeys comprising of entrance hall with guest w/c, a large fully fitted kitchen/dining room, living room with patio door to a private rear garden. Upstairs are three great size bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom. This bright property has many additional benefits that include full double glazing throughout, wood flooring, and gas central heating. This superb property is ideally situated on the much sought after Millrace development and is just a short stroll from Saggart village and the Luas, all local amenities are very close by (shops, schools, parks etc) with bus and road routes a short drive away (N7, N81,M50).
To view this fine property call us today on 01 490 0700
– c. 95.02 m2
– Guest w/c, main family bathroom and master bedroom ensuite
– Gas fired central heating
– Double glazed windows
– Open plan kitchen/living room with fitted kitchen
– Balcony access from master bedroom
– Private rear garden with Barna Shed
– Ample parking to front
– Not overlooked to front or rear
– Within walking distance of Saggart & Rathcoole Villages
– The Luas, Avoca & Rathcoole Park within arm’s reach
– Located just off the N7 and less than 5 minutes from M50 Motorway
– Ideal for first time buyers or anyone trading up
– Viewing highly advised!
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.