*** BEAUTIFUL 2 BEDROOM END TERRACE FAMILY HOME ***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market, NO. 11 Sperrin Road for sale. This beautiful 2 bedroom end terrace property comes to the market in excellent condition throughout and offers all potential buyers the opportunity to buy a wonderful family home in this quiet and well matured location of Dublin 12
Boasting well proportioned accommodation and light filled living spaces, No. 11 offers all potential purchasers the opportunity to acquire a beautiful family home in a convenient location. All you need do is hang up your hat
Accommodation briefly comprises of open entrance hall with under stairs storage. A large open plan reception ro / kitchen and dining room with French doors leading you outside to a large and private rear garden providing an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing with their peaceful nature of this mature enclave could really be appreciated, in addition to offering scope to extend (s.p.p.).
Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
Conveniently located within close proximity of every conceivable amenity, it offers easy access to a host of leisure and recreational facilities, schools and parks. Well serviced by public transport , it enjoys easy access to the City Centre and the M50 and other major road networks are easily accessible.
Large private sunny garden
Double glazed throughout
BER No: 110870250
Energy Performance Indicator: 427.99 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.