Castle Estate Agents are pleased to present to the market 11 Summerville, a beautiful three bed terraced home in this exclusive development . presented in excellent condition Summerville in located in the heart of Clontarf and on the doorstep to the seafront promenade and a host of local amenities and services. Summerville is an exclusive development of modern homes built in the late 1990’s which is sure to appeal to families, those looking to downsize but remain in a central location and professional parties looking for a fabulous home along with a prime Clontarf address. No. 11 boasts bright spacious and versatile living accommodation offering 3 very spacious bedrooms along with a large kitchen / dining room,, a very spacious living room and three further bedrooms as well as a family bathroom.
Summerville is within 250 metres of the shops of Vernon Avenue and is within 150 metres of the seafront of Clontarf.
One is really on the doorstep to all that Clontarf has to offer including an excellent selection of schools, shops, boutiques, Nolan’s supermarket, the newly opened Clontarf Baths as well as an abundance of fine restaurants, super pubs and specialist boutiques and salons. Also close to many sports and recreational amenities including St. Anne’s park, a selection of golf clubs including The Royal Dublin and St Anne’s golf clubs and there are many water sports and activities close-by. Commuting further afield is made very easy with the M50 Motorway, The M1 and Dublin Airport nearby and the area is very well serviced by public transport, through the many bus routes which pass close by. Locations really don’t come more central or convenient for all the family!
Gas-fired radiator central heating
Excellent condition throughout
Hallway 1.9m x 1.9m
Living Room, wooden floor 3m x 3.6m
Kitchen 2.3m x 3.6m , fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher , gas hob.
Bedroom 1 – 5.3 m x 3.6m
Bedroom 2 – 3.4m x 5m
Bedroom 3 – 5m x 1.9m
Fully floored attic with Stira access.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.