Castle Estate Agents & Louise Merrigan Powered by Keller Williams are pleased to present this fine 2 bedroom end of terrace house to the market. No 110 Ballyfermot Drive comes in good condition, with an abundance of amenities on its door step including all local shops, schools, church, public transport links to the city, parks, train station and a hospital.Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, living room with coal effect fire, sitting room and kitchen downstairs and two double bedrooms and main bathroom upstairs. The rear garden is a fantastic size, very private and has been beautifully laid out with a lawn area and an abundance of mature shrubs. There is a garden shed provided ample storage and there is a beautiful fully paved garden with gates boasting a large side entrance and ample off street parking to the front of the property. An excellent family home in the most convenient of locations, viewing is a must!This house will be very sought after, so please call to arrange a viewing as soon as possible? Excellent location ? Gas fired central heating ? Beautiful Mature Large sunny private rear garden ? Off street parking in paved garden ? Within walking distance to an abundance of amenities ? Excellent transport links to city centre ? Easy access to M50/N7
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270