***SUPERB, SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO ALL LOCAL AMENITIES****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present this very spacious two bedroom apartment to the market. Situated on the first floor this lovely apartment is ideally situated close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, bus and road routes) and is just a short drive away from the Liffey Valley Shopping Centre.
Presented in very good order throughout this deceptively spacious apartment briefly comprises of a large open-plan lounge/kitchen diner, two bedrooms (one double and one single) and bathroom.
Many additional benefits include a large, west-facing balcony with views over parkland, integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes, full double glazing, gas central heating and alarm.
This fine property will make an ideal first time buy or as an investment. To view please call on 01 490 0700
Lounge/kitchen diner: 5.30m x 5.24m with Laminate flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven, hob and extractor, washing machine with plumbing and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom 1: 3.59m x 2.97m with laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 2.95m x 2.24m with laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.24m x 1.72m Bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Balcony: West-facing over-looking parkland.
BER: D2 BER
Energy Performance Indicator:270.33 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.