Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 12 Cremorne to the market. This fine 4 bed 3 bath detached family home is ideally positioned in a quiet cul de sac adjacent to open green areas in this ever popular development. Cremorne in Knocklyon is located adjacent to Ballyboden GAA Club. Presented in excellent condition throughout No.12 is extremely well proportioned with bright and airy rooms throughout and benefiting from a south westerly facing rear garden. The property has been well maintained and upgraded over the years.
The ground floor comprises a tiled entrance porch that leads to a large hallway leading onto a good sized playroom /office, storage room and guest WC. A spacious front reception with open fireplace and french doors. To the rear of the property lies a fully fitted kitchen/ dining room with separate utility room and access to the sunny rear garden. The first floor comprises four generous bedrooms, two with en-suite and a family bathroom. From the landing there is access to the large attic room.
Cremorne is a much sought after development, and with some justification! Being within a short stroll of Knocklyon Shopping Centre, excellent primary and secondary schools, bus routes and an abundance of sports clubs and facilities. It is also within a short commute to Rathfarnham and Templeogue villages along with the M50 and Dundrum Shopping Centre.
Viewing comes highly recommended!
Exceptional four bedroom 3 bath detached home
South West Orientation
Attic Room Conversion
Family friendly location
Close to a range of exceptional schools and amenities
Well appointed accommodation
Gas fired central heating
Double glazing throughout
Front Reception. Room 5.78m x 3.65m.
W.C. 1.8m x 2.08m.
Bedroom 1 2.86m x 4.18m.
Ensuite 1.32m x 2.56m.
Bedroom 2 4.59m x 3.23m.
Bedroom 3 (with ensuite) 4.62m x 2.43m.
Bedroom 4 2.96m x 2.83m.
Bathroom 2.96m x 2.10m.
Energy Performance Indicator:293.81 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.