***** STUNNING 3 BEDROOM PROPERTY WITH 120FT GARDEN FOR SALE *****
Castle Estate Agents take great pride presenting new to the market, 122 Mourne Road, a stunning mid-terrace home boasting many notable features.
This beautiful property comes to the market in excellent decorative order throughout; No. 122 offers spacious accommodation and living spaces that are bathed in natural light, resulting in a warm and welcoming atmosphere throughout the house.
Having been completely refurbished recently and having been decorated and maintained with an abundance of sheer good taste including a large extension to the rear, it has been finished to a very high specification with a keen eye for detail, and enjoys all the benefits of contemporary design, sure to please even the most discerning of buyers.
Among the many notable features on offer are a modern fitted kitchen and a modern fitted bathroom suite complete with elegant sanitary ware. The features continue throughout the rest of the property and upon entering every room you feel you are “home”. To the rear is a huge 120ft long private rear garden which provides an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing where the tranquil nature of this quiet location can really be appreciated.
Superbly situated with close proximity to a host of local amenities including schools, shops, parks, eateries and pubs etc. all on its doorstep. There are excellent public transport links nearby providing easy access to the City Centre and beyond.
Viewing is highly recommended.
120ft rear garden
Large rear extension
Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
Well serviced by public transport
Within close proximity of every conceivable amenity
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.