***SUPERB TWO BEDROOM, GROUND FLOOR, GARDEN APARTMENT, QUIET LOCATION ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT, WALK TO LUAS*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present this lovely two bedroom, ground floor, garden apartment to the market. 125A De Selby Court is ideally located on a quiet road adjacent to a large, well maintained communal green area on this sought after development. All local amenities are close by including shops, schools, parks, bus and road routes with the LUAS at Citywest just a short walk away.
This super ground floor apartment benefiting from its own, west-facing garden and off-street parking briefly comprises os an open-plan lounge/diner, fully fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. Further benefits include double glazed windows, Parquet flooring, open (working) fireplace to lounge and alarm.
To view this lovely apartment please call on 01 490 0700.
Lounge/diner 5.69m x 3.74m Twin windows to front aspect, Parquet flooring, feature (open) fireplace with Marble surround and mantle, built-in corner TV unit and wall mounted lighting.
Kitchen: 2.91m x 2.11m PArquet flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink & drainer, electric cooker, washing machine, fridge/freezer and spot lighting.
Inner lobby: 1.77m x 1.75m Parquet flooring and hot press.
Bedroom 1: 3.04m x 4.04m Double glazed windows to rear aspect, UPVC rear door to garden and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 2: 2.82m x 2.57m Double glazed windows to rear aspect.
Bathroom: 1.79m x 1.63m Obscure glass window to side aspect, Parquet flooring, bath with shower attachment, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: West-facing laid to lawn with brick-built shed and side access to front driveway.
Front: Off-street driveway parking
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.