***Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 13 Ard Mor Dale to the market.***
This three bedroom property is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally situated on a quiet cul-de-sac close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks bus and road routes) with the Citywest Shopping Centre and LUAS just a short walk away.
This deceptively spacious home briefly comprises of a sitting room with feature fireplace, open-plan kitchen/diner, three great size bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear is a good size rear garden and to the front is resident and visitor parking. Further benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and alarm.
To view call today on 01 490 0700.
Sitting room: 4.43m x 3.26m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, feature fireplace with tiled surround and hearthstone and wooden mantelpiece and inset coal-effect gas fire and double doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 5.17m x 2.88m with double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect, double glazed windows to rear aspect, laminate flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor, washing machine with plumbing, fridge freezer and double doors to sitting room.
Hallway: 4.09m x 1.76m Covered porch to wood front door double glazed, obscure glass side window, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor and alarm pad.
Landing: 2.56m x 1.88m with hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 3.78m x 3.28m with double glazed windows to front aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 3.28m x 2.84m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.92m x 2.30m with double glazed windows to rear aspect.
Bathroom: 2.00m x 1.90m with double glazed, obscure glass windows to rear aspect, linoleum flooring, panel-enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Laid to lawn with cobble-lock patio area, mature trees and shrubs and wooden shed.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.