***STUNNING THREE BEDROOM, TWO BATHROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY ON SOUGHT AFTER WILLINGTON DEVELOPMENT WITH SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN*****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 13 Willington Grove to the market for sale. Presented in excellent order throughout this stunning property is ideally situated on this highly sought after development close to all local amenities (local shops, schools and parks) with excellent schools (Terenure College, Templeogue College, Our Ladys School and St Pius X) and sports clubs (St Marys Rugby club and Templeogue Tennis club) close by.
This superb home offers bright and very spacious living accommodation and has a rear extension providing a downstairs wet room. Briefly the property comprises of a sitting room with feature fireplace, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, downstairs wet room, three great size bedrooms and family bathroom. To the rear is a superb, south-facing garden and to the front a cobble-lock driveway providing off-street parking for two vehicles.
This very well maintained property also benefits from full double glazing throughout, gas fired heating, enclosed porch, fitted wardrobes and monitored alarm system.
To view this outstanding property call today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 4.44m x 3.58m Double glazed, full-height windows to front aspect, feature fireplace with brick surround and wood mantle and inset, coal-effect gas fire, double doors to dining room and coved ceiling.
Dining room: 4.08m x 3.51m Double glazed windows to rear aspect, door to wet room and coved ceiling.
Kitchen/breakfast room: 3.55m x 3.03m UPVC rear door with double glazed obscure glass panel to garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, semi-solid wood flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine with plumbing, space for dishwasher with plumbing, space for cooker and space for fridge.
Hallway: 4.07m x 2.12m Enclosed porch with double glazed French doors and tiled flooring to composite front door with double glazed,leaded light side windows to hallway with under-stairs storage, stairs to first floor and alarm pad.
Wet-room: 2.45m x 1.95m Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, shower, hand basin, W.C. and spot-lighting.
Landing: 3.12m x 2.14m Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 4.49m x 3.96m Double glazed windows to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 2: 3.76m x 3.52m Double glazed, full-width windows to front aspect and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 3: 2.91m x 2.58m Double glazed windows to front aspect and fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bathroom: 2.36m x 2.14m Double glazed, obscure glass windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring,fully tiled walls, corner shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Superb, south-facing rear garden laid to lawn with mature shrubs, brick-built shed and side access to front driveway.
Front: Cobble-lock driveway providing off-street parking for two vehicles.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.