Castle Estate Agents are proud to present new to the market 14 Crotty Avenue. This large extended 3 bed mid terrace home comes to the market in need of modernisation but offers a wonderful opportunity for all potential purchasers to buy a wonderful family home in this much sought after location in Walkinstown.
A feeling of brightness & space can be experienced the moment you enter the doors of No. 14. This property is located close to the library in Walkinstown and awaits its lucky new owners. The property boasts an extended utility and separate bathroom to the rear with a huge south facing sunny rear garden.
Located off Cromwellsfort Road, this property boasts easy access to Terenure & Templeogue villages together with KCR, M50, Luas line, & City Centre all within easy reach. A truly great property which must be seen to be appreciated.
The accommodation which is spacious comprises large entrance hall, Large front reception room beyond this is a fine size kitchen and dining room. A large homes a utility room and a separate fully tiled bathroom. Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms and one single bedroom as well as a large family bathroom.
To the front of the property is a large gated driveway providing off street parking while to the rear is a huge south facing garden, the perfect space to enjoy those long summer evenings.
A truly great property which must be seen to be appreciated.
Viewing by appointment only
Sunny south facing rear garden
Ideal trade up/ first time purchase
3 large bedrooms
Close proximity to KCR, Terenure, & Templeogue
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.