A superb opportunity to acquire this stylish double fronted end of terrace house. Situated within this original walled estate dating from c. 1850’s, this house is oozing appeal with its high ceilings, shutter windows and beautiful original cast iron fireplaces. The house extends to approx 89 sq. m ( gross internal ) and has been refurbished in recent years.The neighbourhood is with easy walking distance of a host of other valuable amenities including the Luas light rail, Kilmainham Gaol, Museum of Modern Art, Heuston Station and the Phoenix Park.
Please note the property will only include a portion of the rear garden.
Historic double fronted house.
Double glazed & Gas fired central heating.
Timber flooring throughout.
Bright southerly aspect to rear
Living Room: 4.39m x 3.08m
A spacious and bright room spanning full depth of house and featuring original sash window and cast iron fireplace. Double doors to rear yard.
Dining Room: 4.40m x 3.80m (AWP)
Impressive room opening to kitchen.
Kitchen: 3.96m x 2.84m
Tiled floor and surround. Fitted Pine wall and floor units, hob, oven & extractor fan.
Utility Room: 1.60m x 1.40m
Plumbed for washing machine. Gas boiler.
Bedroom 1: 4.49m x 3.48m (AWP)
Spacious master bedroom with Period cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom 2: 3.93m x 2.93m
Bright room with window facing southwards.
Bedroom 3: 3.49m x 2.36m (AWP)
Tiled walls and floor. Fitted bath, w.c., w.h.b. and fitted
Triton T90 instant electric shower. Vanity light.
Hot Press with dual immersion.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.