****STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM, FOUR BATHROOM TOWNHOUSE OVER THREE STOREYS APPROX 1,700 SQ FT, IMMACULATE THROUGHOUT, CLOSE TO SAGGART VILLAGE AND LUAS******
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 14 Millrace Drive to the market. This stunning four bedroom townhouse of some 1,700 sq ft is spread over three storeys and is presented in immaculate order throughout. Located on the highly sought after Millrace development this superb property is within a short walk of Saggart village and LUAS with all local amenities, shops, schools and parks close by. Rathcoole village, N7, N81 and M50 are just a short drive away. Boasting bright and deceptively spacious living accommodation over three floors this superb property briefly comprises of a large, open-plan kitchen diner, study/T.V. room, and cloakroom to the ground floor, sitting room, guest suite (double bedroom and en-suite shower room) and family bathroom to the first floor and master bedroom, en-suite shower room and two further bedrooms to the top floor.
Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired heating, twin, south-facing balconies, fitted wardrobes and alarm. To the rear is a pretty rear garden and to the front is ample resident and visitor parking.
To view this exceptional property call today on 01 490 0700
Kitchen/dining room: 6.87m x 5.20m Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect and garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, Porcelain tiled flooring, a range of both eye and base level kitchen units with Quartz work surfaces and splash-backs, integrated oven and grill, integrated 4 ring gas hob and extractor, space for washing machine, space for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, coved ceiling and designer lighting.
Study/TV room: 3.23m x 3.00m Double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and wall-mounted gas boiler.
Hallway: 6.37m x 1.94m Covered porch with courtesy lighting to UPVC front door with double glazed glass panel, Porcelain tiled flooring, door to cloakroom/W.C., stairs to first floor and alarm pad.
Cloakroom/W.C. : 1.70m x 1.65m Porcelain tiled flooring, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 4.24m x 2.09m Galleried landing with hot press and stairs to top floor.
Sitting room: 5.18m x 4.51m Double glazed windows to rear aspect, superior laminate flooring, feature fireplace with marble surround and hearth-stone and wooden mantle-piece and inset, stone effect gas fire and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2: 4.61m x 3.30m Double glazed sliding patio doors to balcony, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage and door to en-suite.
En-suite: 1.90m x 1.84m Double glazed obscure glass window to front aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bathroom: 2.64m x 2.06m Ceramic tiled flooring, bath with shower attachment, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Balcony: South facing with wood deck base.
Landing: Galleried landing with storage room and loft access hatch with pull-down ladder to large, floored attic space.
Master bedroom: 5.17m x 3.18m Double glazed UPVC door to balcony, double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring, a range of fitted wardrobes and storage and door to en-suite.
En-suite: 1.96m x 1.70m Ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 3: 4.80m x 3.00m Double glazed windows to rear aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 4: 4.00m x 2.08m Double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Garden: Laid to lawn with raised flower beds, cobble-lock patio, wood shed and panel enclosed fencing.
Front: Ample resident and visitor parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.