***SUPERB TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW WITH WEST-FACING GARDEN AND SUN ROOM ON QUIET CUL-DE-SAC, SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO OPEN GREEN AREAS AND LOCAL SHOPS AND AMENITIES***
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present this superb two bedroom semi-detached bungalow to the market. Located on a quiet cul-de-sac on the sought after St Johns Wood development this lovely property, presented in very good order throughout, offers bright and deceptively spacious living accommodation and boasts a west-facing sun room and low maintenance garden to the rear. All local amenities (The Mill Shopping Centre, Clondalkin Leisure Centre, Clondalkin village, schools, parks, bus and road routes) are close by with the M50, LUAS red line and N7 just a very short drive away.
This super property briefly comprises of a large sitting room to the front, kitchen/diner to the rear leading onto the sun room, two great size bedrooms and bathroom.
To view please call us today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 3.66m x 3.56m Full height and width windows to front aspect, feature fireplace with Marble surround and hearthstone and inset, coal-effect electric for and ceiling rose.
Kitchen/diner: 3.51m x 2.56m Rear door to sun-room, windows to rear aspect, linoleum flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, cooker, washing machine with plumbing, dishwasher with plumbing and fridge.
Sun room: 3.28m x 1.72m UPVC rear door with double glazed glass panel to garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect and ceramic tiled flooring.
Entrance hall: 2.51m x 1.22m Wood front door with leaded light ornate glass panel, fuse box and alarm.
Inner hallway: 2.80m x 1.26m Hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 4.13m x 2.52m Windows to rear aspect laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2: 3.48m x 2.51m Twin windows to side aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.21m x 1.81m Double glazed Velux sky-light to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, panel-enclosed bath with shower attachment, vanity unit and W.C.
Garden: West-facing laid to paving with mature shrubs, hedgerow borders, wood shed and side access to front drive.
Front: Enviable cul-de-sac location with large, cobble-lock driveway providing off-street parking for two vehicles.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.