Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present this fantastic cottage style property in turn key condition.
This property has the wow factor, a deceptively spacious 3 bed mid terrace EXTENDED cottage style property, charming yet modern the perfect blend of old and new. The property must be viewed in order to fully appreciate its uniqueness, the quality of finish and size. An idyllic cul de sac setting off the Belgard Road. The property is ready for immediate occupation having been modernised and upgraded with converted attic, style and flair complete with own rear garden.
Conveniently located within a five minute stroll of the luas at Belgard. Within walking distance of Tallaght Village, The I.T, The Square shopping centre, The hospital etc., Ease of access to all major road networks to include the M50 via Kingswood, N81 and N7. Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment.
Property Reference :1181-594
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.