Castle Estate Agents Powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present 15 De Selby Drive to the market. This bright and spacious three bedroom terrace home is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally located on a quiet cul de sac close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, bus and road routes, N7, N81, M50).
This fine property has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners and briefly comprises of a spacious lounge, downstairs toilet and a modern kitchen/diner opening onto the low maintenance rear garden, three great size bedrooms and family bathroom and to the front is a smaller garden and off-street driveway parking. Further benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and alarm.
To view this outstanding family home please call today on 01 490 0700.Viewings by appointments only.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.