Castle Estate Agents are delighted to bring 155 Glencar Lawn, Ballybrack to the market. This house having recently been renovated and upgraded by the current owners affords a prime end of terrace location beside a green and facing onto a river . This house has been very tastefully remodelled with neutral tones and features a new kitchen and utility room with French doors leading out to a recently laid patio area with rear entrance. There is off street parking as well as communal parking . There are three large carpeted bedrooms upstairs which have also been redecorated as well as an upgraded light filled family bathroom.
The proximity to Ballybrack village with it’s bars and cafes is only minutes walk as well as access to Killiney Dart Station , M50 and Cherrywood Luas within minutes. An idyllic location in terms of local schools two of which are within a few minutes walk as well as several well known secondary schools again on your doorstep. The neighbouring villages of Shankill , Killiney , Dalkey are only minutes drive.
Viewing of this property is recommended
Recently refurbished and upgraded
End of terrace with very large front garden
Rear entrance and located beside a large green area
Potential to install downstairs wc
Minutes from local schools and village
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.