***STUNNING THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH FULL ATTIC CONVERSION, SUN ROOM, SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN ON HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT FACING ONTO LARGE COMMUNAL GREEN *****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 157 Woodlawn Park Grove to the market for sale. This stunning three bedroom family home is presented in immaculate order throughout and benefits from a full attic conversion and sun room. This superb property is ideally situated toward the end of a quiet cul-de-sac and overlooks a large communal green area. The location is second to none situated on this very popular residential development located close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks, bus and road routes)
This fine property oozes charm and class and briefly comprises of a sitting room with feature fireplace, open-plan kitchen/diner, sun room opening onto the south-facing rear garden, three great size bedrooms, recently re-fitted family bathroom and a large attic room. Many additional benefits include recently fitted double glazing throughout, recently installed gas boiler, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, fitted wardrobes and storage and alarm system. To the rear is a lovely south-facing garden with views up to the Dublin mountains and to the front is a smaller garden and off-street driveway parking.
To view this exceptional property call today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 4.51m x 3.98m with double glazed, full-height windows to front aspect, superior laminate flooring, feature fireplace with mirror-fronted surround and ceramic tiled hearthstone, inset, stone-effect gas fire and double, glass panel doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 5.77m x 4.17m with double glazed sliding patio doors to sun room, double glazed windows to rear aspect, superior laminate flooring to dining area, ceramic tiled flooring to kitchen area, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher, under-unit and spot-lighting.
Sun room: 2.26m x 2.81m with double glazed window to side aspect, windows and rear door to rear asoect and garden, linoleum flooring, base level storage cupboards and washing machine with plumbing,
Hallway: 4.51m x 1.97m Covered porch with courtesy lighting to Aluminium framed front door with obscure glass panels and side windows, superior laminate flooring, stairs to first floor and alarm pad.
Landing: 3.27m x 2.12m with double glazed window to side aspect, stripped timber flooring and door to attic room.
Bedroom 1 : 3.84m x 3.73m with full-width double glazed windows to front aspect, stripped timber flooring and a range of fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 2: 3.84m x 2.83m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, stripped timber flooring and a range of fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 3: 2.73m x 2.50m with double glazed windows to front aspect, stripped timber flooring and a range of built-in storage.
Bathroom: 2.08m x 1.80m with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, linoleum flooring, corner shower cubicle with Mira shower, vanity unit with inset hand basin and W.C.
Attic room: 3.92m x 3.79m with double glazed Velux window to rear aspect and extensive, eaves storage.
Garden: South-facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees and well stocked and maintained flower beds, side access to driveway and brick-built shed.
Front: Small lawned garden and off-street driveway parking.
Energy Performance Indicator:325.34 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.