***EXTENDED, THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH FULL ATTIC CONVERSION IN TURN-KEY CONDITION, SHORT WALK TO LUAS ON SOUGHT-AFTER KINGSWOOD DEVELOPMENT***
Castle Estate Agents proudly present 16 Ashfield Close to the market for sale. This tastefully extended and beautifully maintained and presented family home has been the subject of much improvement by the current owners and offers any discerning buyer a bright and very spacious home presented in immaculate condition throughout.
This fine property benefits hugely from an architect designed, Cedar-clad, full-width single storey extension to the rear which provides for a fabulous open-plan kitchen/diner opening onto a private, low maintenance rear garden. In addition a full attic conversion provides more additional living space currently an office/playroom. Downstairs is a separate formal sitting room with feature, open fireplace and upstairs are three great size bedrooms and family bathroom.
To the rear is a very private, paved rear garden and to the front a smaller lawned garden and a driveway providing off-street parking.
There are many additional benefits to this super home including full double glazing throughout, gas-fired heating system with zoned thermostat control, full, external insulation (fitted by Ecosnug Ltd), “Wainscoting” (wood panelling) to hall, stairs and landing, “Tegre” sliding wardrobes to master bedroom, “Colourfence” fencing and much much more.
The property is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac on the highly sought after Kingswood development just a short walk to the LUAS and with all local amenities close by (Shops, primary school, new secondary school, parks, bus and road routes M50, N7 and N81)
Properties of this calibre in this location rarely come to the market and an internal inspection of this superb property comes highly recommended. To view please call us today on 01-490-0700
Sitting room: 4.65m x 3.25m with double glazed windows to front aspect, semi-solid wood flooring and feature, open fireplace with cast iron surround and marble hearthstone.
Kitchen/diner: 8.67m x 5.27m with double glazed sliding patio doors to rear aspect, double glazed full-height windows to rear aspect, wood-effect tiled flooring, a recently fitted new kitchen with a range of eye and base level units with block-effect work surfaces, space for range cooker, space for fridge freezer, large Island unit/breakfast bar and spot lighting throughout.
Hallway: 4.22m x 1.92m “Munster Joinery” solid wood front door with double glazed side windows to front aspect, wood-effect tiled flooring, “Waincoting” (wood panelling) to hall and stairs and pull-out under-stairs storage,
Landing: 3.30m x 1.91m Galleried landing with double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect and hot press.
Bedroom 1: 3.90m x 2.87m with double glazed windows to front aspect and a range of “Tegre” fitted wardrobes and storage.
Bedroom 2: 3.32m x 2.87m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.89m x 2.37m with double glazed windows to front aspect, laminate flooring and fitted wardrobe.
Bathroom: 2.03m x 1.90m with double glazed,obscure glass windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled walls, bath with Triton electric shower over and splash-screen, wash hand basin and W.C.
Attic room: 3.78m x 2.95m with double glazed “Velux” windows to both front and rear aspect, Pine staircase and flooring and ample eaves storage.
Garden: Large paved patio area with Cedar seating and courtesy lighting, large, wood-built shed with power and light (currently housing washing machine, dryer and additional freezer), wood-built childs playhouse, side access to front driveway and “Colourfence” borders.
Front: Garden laid to lawn with off-street driveway parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.