***THIS PROPERTY COMES TO MARKET WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN***
*IMMACULATE THREE BEDROOM, THREE BATHROOM FAMILY HOME ON SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES*
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 16 Ellensborough Grove to the market. This stunning three bedroom family home is presented in excellent order throughout and is ideally situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Number 16 is in close proximity to local amenities (The Square, schools, parks) with the M50 & N81 just minutes away.
This lovely property has been subject to much improvement by the owners offering bright and spacious living accommodation that briefly comprises of a light filled sitting room with bay window, open-plan, fully fitted kitchen/diner with island unit, down stairs bathroom, three great size bedrooms, master en-suite and a family bathroom. To the rear is a private low maintenance garden and to the front a paved driveway offering off-street parking.
Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, integrated kitchen appliances, fitted wardrobes, and alarm.
To view this exceptional property call today on 01 490 0700
Living room: 5.09m x 3.65m – Double glazed uPVC bay window to front aspect, laminate wood flooring, double doors to kitchen/diner, feature open fire place.
Kitchen/Diner: 5.53m x 5.34m – Laminate wood flooring, a range of both eye and base level cream high gloss kitchen units with work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated grill oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Island unit with storage. Double glazed door to side access, double glazed sliding patio door to rear garden.
Hallway: 5.13m x 1.71m – Solid timber front door with obscure glass panels, laminate wood flooring, stairs to first floor, door to down stairs toilet.
Downstairs toilet: 1.54m x 0.78m – Laminate wood flooring, WC, WHB, double glazed uPVC obscure glass window to side aspect.
Landing: 2.93m x 1.99m – Carpeted landing with double glazed uPVC window to side aspect, hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 3.99m x 3.68m – Double glazed uPVC full window to rear aspect, carpet flooring and range of fitted wardrobes.
En-suite: 1.75m x 1.55m – Double glazed uPVC obscure glass window to rear aspect, fully tiled, vanity unit with hand basin, W.C, shower.
Bedroom 2: 4.33m x 3.30m – Double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, carpet flooring and a range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.99m x 2.18m – Double glazed uPVC window to front aspect, carpet flooring and fitted wardrobe.
Bathroom: 2.14m x 1.77m Double glazed uPVC obscure glass window to side aspect, fully tiled, bath area with Mira Elite QT electric shower, vanity unit with hand basin and W.C.
Rear Garden: Private low maintenance rear garden, raised decking area, wooden storage shed with side access to front drive.
Front Garden: Partially laid to lawn with paved driveway providing off-street parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.