Castle Estate Agents and Chase Nouri MIPAV powered by Keller Williams are delighted to present 16 Rathborne Place to the market. Number 16 is a second floor, two bed, two bath apartment and comes to the market in great condition throughout.
Accommodation consists of entrance hallway on level 1 with stairs leading to level two. Level two consists of landing which gives access to two double bedrooms, one with a newly fitted ensuite, main family bathroom with a large living area which gives access to a fully fitted kitchen and large south facing balcony that overlooks a beautifully landscaped courtyard.
Location could not be better with Ashtown train station within walking distance, the ,M50 and N3 just a short drive away along Spar, Creche and a host of other amenities at your doorstep.
FeaturesDesignated ParkingPrivate South facing balconyGreat condition throughoutSouth facing aspectExcellent locationElectric storage heating#Brand new ensuite
Property Reference :1181-563
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
39 Ravensdale Park,
Dublin 12. PSRA Licence No.003017
T: 01 4900 700
T: 01 860 3270