** FULLY REFURBISHED, STUNNING INTERIORS, OPTION TO BUY FULLY FURNISHED **
Immediately upon entering, the impeccable finish and immaculate nature of the property, is clearly evident.
Having undergone an extensive renovation and refurbishment, No. 16 has been completely transformed by its current owners. Decorated and maintained with an abundance of sheer good taste and stylish flair, it has been finished to a very high specification with a keen eye for detail, and enjoys all the benefits of contemporary design, sure to please even the most discerning of buyers.
Boasting well proportioned accommodation, the living spaces are bathed in natural light due ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt through the house. Presented in pristine decorative order throughout, this home leaves nothing for its new owners to do but unpack.
Among the many notable features on offer are a new gas boiler, new immersion tank, new attic tank, all new doors, floors and carpets, Shaker style doors, Shaker style integrated wardrobes, new light fittings, new staircase, new bioethanol fireplace, new fitted kitchen with integrated fridge & freezer included, folding attic stairs and new PVC windows.
The features continue outside where a private, landscaped rear garden and patio area provide an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing where the tranquil nature of this mature enclave can really be appreciated, while a gravelled drive offers OSP to the front.
Enjoying an enviable location within close proximity of some of Dublins best schools including Templeogue College, Our Lady’s School, Terenure College and St Pius X to name but a few, it enjoys the best of both worlds, tucked away from the hustle and bustle while still enjoying ease of access to every conceivable amenity including extensive shopping facilities and many recreational facilities such as Castle and Grange Golf Clubs, Bushy Park, Templeogue Tennis Club and St Mary’s RFC all close by. The area is well served by public transport and the M50 Motorway network is minutes drive away providing easy access to Dundrum Town Centre, the city and major road networks.
Viewing is recommended.
Stunning 3 bed semi c. 1174 sq. feet
Fully refurbished and renovated
Brand new fixtures and fittings throughout
Option to buy as seen with furnishings
Private rear garden and concrete block shed
New gas boiler
New immersion tank
New attic tank
All new doors, floors and carpets. Shaker style doors
Shaker style integrated wardrobes
New light fittings
New bioethanol fireplace
New fitted kitchen with integrated fridge & freezer included
Folding attic stairs
New PVC windows
Landscaped rear garden
Porch: 2.010m x 0.572m (AWP)
Hall: 4.055m x 2.128 (AWP)
Living Room: 4.428m x 3.964m (AWP)
Kitchen/ Dining Room: 6.667m x 4.076m (AWP)
Bedroom 1: 4.524m x 4.072m (AWP)
Bedroom 2: 3.507m x 4.547m (AWP)
Bedroom 3: 2.885m x 2.635m (AWP)
Bathroom: 2.095m x 2.347m (AWP)
OSP and lawn to front
Private rear garden with scope to extend (s.p.p.)
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.