Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present new to the market No. 162 Lismore Road. This sturdy 3 bedroom mid terrace property comes to the market in excellent condition throughout but would benefit from some upgrades. This spacious property is conveniently situated within a stone’s throw of many of the local sporting, shopping, recreational and educational amenities on offer. Also serviced by excellent public transport links to Dublin City centre and surrounding suburbs. The M50 and N7 motorways are both within 5 minutes making for easy access to the greater Dublin area and surrounding counties
The accommodation briefly comprises of entrance hallway. Front reception room with feature fireplace. Beyond this is a large kitchen and dining room and also to the rear is a large family bathroom.
To the rear of the property lies a full private south facing garden
Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms and one single bedroom. This property offers a fantastic opportunity for all first time buyers and investors alike.
Viewing by appointment only.
- Large private sunny garden
- Mature location
- Off street parking to the front
- Extended to the rear
- Close to a large number of local amenities
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.