Castle Estate Agents are proud to present this charming three bedroom semi detached family residence with a well maintained, airy, bright accommodation and a private rear garden.
Internally the property is presented in turn key condition with a recently renovated kitchen cum dining room and nicely proportioned living room overlooking a green. The delightful garden offers the purchaser good potential to further extend(subject to planning permission).
Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac location with Sandyford, Leopardstown and Dundrum are all within walking distance. A wealth of amenities lie within easy reach, including shops, Dundrum Town Centre, Airfield Trust, Beacon Court Hotel, primary and secondary schools, Luas at Kilmacud, M50 and various bus route. In short a winning combination making this a desirable family home.
Double Glazed thoughout
Floor Area 87sq.m (947sq. ft.) approx.
Porch: With tiled floor and leadlite window. Step to hall.
Hall: Spacious bright hall with access to living room and kitchen.
Living Room: Well proportioned room with attractive open fireplace with a wooden surround, marble hearth, wrought iron inlay and tiled inset. The large window gives view overlooking a green.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room: This stylish kitchen has been cleverly designed with ample built-in high gloss wall and floor units, aluminium splash back, wooden work surface, ‘Whirlpool’ oven/hob and is plumbed for a dishwasher. Dining are overlooks the garden with access via back door.
Master Bedroom: Large double bedroom with alcove for storage.
Bedroom 2: Large double with built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: Good sized single bedroom.
Bathroom: Extensively tiles suite comprising of w.c, wash hand basin with bath and power ‘Triton’ shower.
Garden: To the front there is an excellent off street parking sided by a pebbled area. Side access leads to a private rear garden measuring L35ft x W24ft approx laid in lawn with a variety of flowering plants and patio area providing a haven for outside dining or simply relaxing. The delightful garden offers the purchasers good potential to further extend( subject to planning permission).
Services: G.F.C.H, Cable T.V. , Telephone line, Wireless Broadband.
BER: D2 BER
Energy Performance Indicator:295.54 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.