*****SUPERB THREE BEDROOM (THREE BATHROOM) SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME ON QUIET CUL-DE-SAC, SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT SHORT STROLL TO LUAS, WEST-FACING REAR GARDEN****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 17 Carrigmore Terrace to the market for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN. This superb property is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac just a short stroll from the LUAS and Citywest Shopping Centre on the much sought after Carrigmore development. This lovely family home offers bright and very spacious living accommodation that briefly comprises of a sitting room with feature fireplace, open-plan kitchen/diner, three great size bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, utility room and downstairs cloakroom/W.C. To the rear is a good size, west-facing rear garden and to the front a smaller garden and driveway offering off-street parking.
Many additional benefits include full double glazing throughout, gas-fired central heating, fitted wardrobes and alarm.
To view this fine property please call today on 01 490 0700
Sitting room: 5.32m x 3.42m Double glazed bay window to front aspect, feature fireplace with marble surround and hearth-stone and wood mantle, coved ceiling and double doors to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner: 5.98m x 5.45m Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and tiled splash-backs, integrated oven, hob and extractor, space for dishwasher with plumbing, space for fridge/freezer, door to utility room and double doors to sitting room.
Utility: 1.66m x 1.40m Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, washing machine with plumbing, dryer and wall-mounted gas boiler.
Hallway: 4.74m x 1.88m Covered porch with courtesy lighting, wood front door with double glazed side windows, solid wood flooring, under-stairs storage, stairs to first floor, door to cloakroom/W.C. and alarm pad.
Cloakroom/W.C.: 1.36m x 0.77m Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, hand basin and W.C.
Landing: 2.75m x 2.29m Double glazed window to side aspect, hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1: 3.93m x 3.08m Double glazed windows to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and door to en-suite shower room.
En-suite: 2.26m x 1.34m Double glazed,obscure glass window to rear aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, fully tiled shower cubicle, hand basin and W.C.
Bedroom 2: 4.58m x 2.86m Double glazed windows to front aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 2.77m x 2.48m Double glazed windows to front aspect and fitted wardrobes.
Bathroom: 2.26 x 1.69m Double glazed, obscure glass window to side aspect, ceramic tiled flooring, bath with Triton electric shower over and splash-screen, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: Private, west-facing laid to lawn with paved patio area, side access to front driveway and storage shed.
Front: Laid to lawn with driveway providing off-street parking.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.