Castle take great pleasure in presenting this wonderful three bedroom, mid-terrace family home to the market.
Spanning c. 83 square meters of well proportioned accommodation, the living spaces are bathed in natural light ensuring a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt immediately upon entering and throughout the house. Well presented and lovingly maintained by its current owner occupiers, No. 17 boasts many notable features including a feature fireplace with solid fuel fire, extended dining room and elegant sanitary ware in the bathroom.
The features continue outside with off street parking to the front and a private rear garden laid with Astroturf which provides an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing where is the tranquil nature of this mature neighbourhood can really be appreciated.
Well serviced by public transport it enjoys easy access to the City Centre, M50 and major road networks and has every conceivable amenity within close proximity.
Viewing is recommended.
Well presented 3 bed mid terrace home c. 83 sq. meters
Extended to rear
Bright spacious accommodation
Feature fireplace with solid fuel fire
UPVC double glazing
Elegant sanitary ware in bathroom
OSP to front
Private rear garden laid in astro turf
Convenient location with host of amenities on its doorstep
Well serviced by public transport
Porch: 1.289m X 0.561m
Hall: 1.838m X 3.544
Living Room: 3.972m X 3.576m
Kitchen: 3.095 X 2.106m
Dining Room: 3.269m X 5.024m
Bedroom 1: 3.919m X 3.545m (AWP)
Bedroom 2: 1.852m X 3.010m (AWP)
Bedroom 3: 3.120m X 3.282m (AWP)
Bathroom: 2.116m X 1.748m (AWP)
OSP to front
Rear garden c. 12.066m long.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.