Castle take great pleasure in bringing 17 Harman Street to the market.
Having been recently refurbished and and redecorated. it comes to the market in excellent decorative order throughout, leaving very little for the new owners to do except unpack.
Offering well proportioned accommodation, the living spaces are bathed in natural light ensuring that a warm and welcoming atmosphere is felt throughout the house.
No. 17 enjoys the best of both worlds, tucked away is it is from the hustle and bustle in a quiet cul-de-sac off to Donore Avenue, while still enjoying every conceivable amenity within close proximity. Located within a 10 minute walk of Christchurch it is also well serviced by public transport offering easy access to the City Centre, Dundrum Town Centre and beyond.
Viewing is recommended
Beautifully presented mid terrace home c. 52.6 sq. meters
Recently redecorated and refurbished
Bright spacious accommodation
Cul De Sac location
Within minutes walk of City Centre
Host of amenities on its doorstep
Well serviced by public transport
Living Room: 3.666m X 4.390m (AWP) – Feature fire place with gas fire.
Kitchen: 2.132m X 1.82m (AWP) – Tiled floor and splashback.
Rear Hall: 0.7m x 1.002m (AWP)
Bedroom 1: 2.6m X 2.829m (AWP)
Bedroom 2: 1.675m X 2.906m (AWP)
Study: 1.870m x 2.036m (AWP)
Bathroom: 1.603m X 2.131m (AWP) – Recessed lighting, hot press, shower, wc and whb.
Yard: 3.929m X 0.899m (AWP)
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.