***SUPERB THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME ON QUIET CUL-DE-SAC WITH SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN, SHORT WALK TO LUAS AND THE SQUARE SHOPPING CENTRE****
Castle Estate Agents are delighted to present 17 Maplewood Lawn to the market for sale. Offered with no onward chain this very well presented three bedroom family home offers bright and deceptively spacious living accommodation and is ideally located on a quiet cul-de-sac on the popular Springfield development close to all local amenities (shops, schools, parks etc) and within just a short stroll of the LUAS and The Square Shopping Centre, N7, N81 and M50 are all close by. This lovely property has a great size south-facing rear garden and many additional benefits include newly installed double glazing throughout, gas fired central heating, downstairs cloakroom and off-street driveway parking. The living accommodation briefly comprises of a large kitchen/diner to the rear opening onto the rear garden, lounge, three double bedrooms, family bathroom and downstairs W.C. To view this superb property call today on 01 490 0700
Lounge: 4.26m x 3.16m with double glazed, full height windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Kitchen/diner: 5.02m x 3.76m with double glazed windows to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to rear aspect and garden, laminate flooring, a range of eye and base level kitchen units with roll-top work surfaces and inset stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated oven,hon and extractor, space for washing machine with plumbing, space for dishwasher with plumbing, space for fridge/freezer and wall-mounted gas boiler.
Hallway: 4.81m x 1.83m Covered porch leads to UPVC front door with double glazed, obscure glass panels and side window, under-stairs storage, door to cloakroom/ W.C> and stairs to first floor.
Cloakroom/W.C. 1.10m x 0.83m with W.C. and hand basin.
Landing: 3.02m x 1.87m Hot press and loft access hatch.
Bedroom 1 4.20m x 3.16 m with double glazed windows to front aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2: 3.98m x 3.16m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3: 3.08m x 2.52m with double glazed windows to rear aspect and laminate flooring.
Bathroom: 1.99m x 1.83m with double glazed, obscure glass window to front aspect, linoleum flooring, bath with shower over and splash-screen, fully tiled walls, pedestal hand basin and W.C.
Garden: South-facing laid to lawn.
Energy Performance Indicator:151.97 kWh/m²/yr
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.