Castle Estate Agents powered by Keller Williams Ireland take great pride presenting new to the market, 171 Mangerton Road, a fine mid-terrace home boasting many notable features.This property comes to the market in good condition having been recently rewired; No. 171 offers spacious accommodation and living spaces that are bathed in natural light, resulting in a warm and welcoming atmosphere throughout the house.Among the many notable features on offer are a modern fitted kitchen and a modern fitted bathroom . The features continue throughout the rest of the property and upon entering every room you feel you are �home�. To the rear is a low maintenance private walled sunny garden which provides an ideal setting for outdoor dining and relaxing where the tranquil nature of this quiet location can really be appreciated.The property itself briefly comprises of entrance hall with under stairs storage. A large reception room to the front aspect and a second large reception room with a feature fireplace to the rear aspect. There is also a fully fitted galley kitchen. Upstairs comprises of 2 large double bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes as well as a large single bedroom. There is also a large fully tiled family bathroom. Ideally located in this mature and settled residential location it is conveniently located close to a host of amenities including a selection of primary and secondary schools, shops including Super Value, Ashleaf and Crumlin Shopping centres as well as Crumlin Village. The transport links are excellent as the property is within easy reach of the City Center, it is well serviced by a regular bus service and the RED Luas is a pleasant stroll away. Viewing is highly recommended.
Castle Estate Agents Ltd. for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of the property whose Agents they are, give notice that:
1) These particulars are set out as general outline only for guidance for intending purchasers or lessees, and do not constitute an offer or contract or any part thereof and none of the statements contained in the particulars as to the property is to be relied on as a statement or representation of fact.
2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and any necessary permission for use and occupation and all other details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Maps and plans are not to scale and measurements are approximate. No omission, accidental error or misdescription shall be grounds for a claim for compensation, nor for the rescission of the contract by either the vendor or the purchaser. They are issued on the understanding that all negotiations will be conducted through the firm.
3) In the event of any inconsistency between these particulars and the contract of sale, the latter shall prevail.
4) The vendor/lessor does not make or give, nor does any person in the employment of Castle Estate Agents Ltd. have any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
5) Prices are quoted exclusive of VAT (unless otherwise state) and all negotiations are conducted on the basis that the purchaser/lessee shall be liable for any VAT arising on the transaction.
6) The terms, Vendor and Purchaser, where the context requires shall be deemed to refer to Lessor and Lessee and Landlord and Tenant respectively.
Please complete this form to receive off market listing details.